Available for pre-order only is the standard Wolverine Airsoft MTW with Gen2 Inferno Engine and standard Mil-Spec buffer tube with grip connect. Other variations and additional parts to swap between configurations will be available in the future. This is a $50 deposit on the the gun that will be applied to your final balance of the gun ($575).
This is a non-refundable deposit of $50 to hold your place in line and make sure you're one of the first to get the MTW! When we have them available for pickup or shipping we will contact you regarding the outstanding $525 balance that you will have remaining (plus tax for WI residents).
YOUR ORDER WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL THE FULL BALANCE OF YOUR ORDER IS PAID.
- MTW 14.5” barrel
- 13” MLOK rail
- MTW 10.3” barrel
- 10” MLOK rail
Both Packages include:
GEN2 Wolverine Inferno Engine
- Operating pressure: 60-140 PSI ROF: 15-35 RPS
- Energy: .8-2J Burst settings: semi-semi, semi-3rnd, semi-auto, 3rnd-auto
Upper receiver: billet 6061 T6 slick side
Lower receiver: forged 7075 T6 (ATF approved non-firearm)
Stock: Mil-spec buffer tube with LE style stock
Magazine: 1x Wolverine Airsoft 120rnd midcap with empty mag detection (compatible with standard AEG M4 magazines as well)
- Completely tool-less disassembly modeled after the standard AR-15 platform
- Empty mag detection and functional bolt catch when used with Wolverine Airsoft Magazines
- Compatible with any standard AEG magazine
- Engine aligned out of the box
- Rotary hop-up built from the ground up by Wolverine Airsoft for optimal performance & ease of use
- Compatible with many aftermarket AEG hop ups & hop up parts
- Compatible with standard TM-spec handguard, hop rubber and barrel
- Drop in compatibility with Wolverine Wraith CO2 stock, Wraith AERO (tank) stock, and QUAKE recoil stock
- Compatible with real steel AR accessories (e.g. grips, stocks, takedown pins, trigger guard, buffer tubes, etc)
- Forged Lower Receiver
- Extruded Slick Side Upper receiver (forged upper available in the future)
- Incldues M-Lok rail with proprietary mounting system
- 7, 10.3, 14.5, and 18 CNC Aluminum Barrels available in the future
- Each system assembled and installed by a certified Wolverine Airsoft tech
- Each gun is thoroughly tested, shot, and checked by Wolverine Airsoft tech before shipped
Specs are approximate based on prototype testing and will be finalized once production parts are complete.
Wolverine Airsoft is aiming to start shipping end of Q1 or beginning of Q2. However, the level of complexity in a project like this means there are many moving parts.