The infamous Tippmann M4. Dead on reliable with it's full mechanical system (NO BATTERY NEEDED!), out of the box recoil, & plethora of modifications and parts on the market it's not hard to figure out why this is such a popular platform.
The M4 Carbine brings full-auto--no batteries required performance and Tippmann’s legendary warranty and service into the airsoft market. Key features include the Tippmann proven inline bolt system, adaptable air system, rate of fire and velocity adjustability and an authentic M4/AR style.
The M4 Carbine features a realistic flip-top break down design like a true M4/AR. Its versatile air system uses either a 12g CO2 cartridge in the 80 round magazine, or the built-in remote line. It’s also compatible with airsoft’s standard magazines, from 30 to 300 rounds. The M4 Carbine has a metal receiver, and is compatible with many actual M4/AR components including a rear stock, front shroud and standard Picatinny Rail System.
- Multiple Gas Input – CO2 Cartridges or Remote Line Adapter
- Gas Blow Back
- Full Metal
- Adjustable RoF – 8-15- RPS
- Adjustable velocity – 300-400 fps ( w/ 0.20g BB)
- Adjustable Hop-up
- No Batteries
- Firing Modes: Safe/Semi/Full-Auto
- Low Maintenance – No Gear Box
- Easy Disassembly
- Accepts many real AR stocks and handguards
- Works with many AEG mags
- Accepts industry standard AEG barrels & buckings
- 14mm CCW threads