Milwaukee Airsoft/Power Paintball Rule Set
POWER PAINTBALL AIRSOFT RULES
*ALL WAIVERS WILL BE SIGNED ON-SITE. A PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST BE THERE TO SIGN FOR ANY PARTICIPANTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18*
POWER PAINTBALL FACILITY SPECIFIC RULES
- Due to the nature of the facility and its location within an active mall there are specific safety conditions every participant must abide to. If these conditions are not met participants may be asked to leave.
- All participants must enter the mall through Entrance A (entrance adjacent to the Power Paintball facility).
- All participants must enter wearing only street clothes. No camo, gear, or other airsoft equipment may be worn in the public mall.
- You must proceed directly to the Power Paintball facility after parking and drop off any camo, gear, or other airsoft equipment you may have before wandering the public mall.
- All guns must be in legitimate gun bags. No trash bags, blankets, etc are acceptable concealment for your airsoft gun.
- If you wish to exit the Power Paintball facility and enter the mall to use any of their facilities for whatever reason you are required to strip off all of your camo, gear, and airsoft equipment. Changing rooms are available for use.
- Any participant caught violating these “Golden Rules” will not be welcome to return to the Power Paintball facility for future events or games.
- Every participant must be using full seal ANSI Z87.1 rated eye protection. Eye protection is required for any participant once they enter the field from staging. Safety glasses, shooting glasses, or mesh goggles are not allowed at any time. A full seal goggle/glasses is defined by any goggle/glasses that form a seal around the lenses that fully contacts the skin and will not let a bb past the seal.
- All players under the age of 18 must have full face protection such as full seal eye protection + mesh lower mask or full paintball mask.
- Eye protection on at all times when on the field! No wiping goggles unless the staging area or with an escort to a safe spot from staff! NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Any participants found removing their eye protection on the playing field will get a warning and be asked to sit out and any future violations will result in being ejected from the field.
- In staging all pistols must be holstered. All other weapons must have the magazine removed, chamber cleared, & barrel sock on.
- Barrel blockers are required. No socks, gloves, or any other homemade blocking device is allowed. If you do not have one they will be available on site.
- Barrel Blockers remain on your airsoft gun when not in play. Blockers stay in until game on game on & blockers go back on when game over is called.
- Blind Man Rule; On the call of “Blind Man”, participants need to immediately remove the magazine from their weapon and set the weapon on safe. Stand stationary at your position and do not move until the “Game On” command is given by staff. Only at that time may you reload your weapon and continue to play. Use the “Blind Man” rule if you or another participant is injured or loses their eye/face protection during play. If you lose your eye protection, scream “Blind Man” and cover your eyes with your hands until the Ref arrives to assist you.
- Participants will be allowed to use only airsoft specific guns. No "BB Guns". Any toy guns converted to use airsoft BB's are subject to staff approval.
- BBs that are not plastic are not allowed. No metal, ceramic, or any other type of BB is allowed. Being caught with these kinds of BBs means automatic ejection from field and permanent ban from the field.
- No Airsoft BBs heavier than a 0.32g are allowed.
- Refs are there for your fun AND safety, listen to them and don’t get in their way.
- Do not shoot Refs
- Do not shoot game props, equipment or netted areas.
- Do not overshoot participants
- No “Blind Firing” - Pointing/shooting your airsoft gun where you cannot see what you’re shooting at.
- No climbing
- Be aware of your surroundings, floors get slippery and small objects are placed around the field.
- No running on second floors, stairs or ramps.
- A “Kill Rag” must be on your person at all times. A “Kill Rag” is defined as a red towel, cloth, or other red marking device approved by staff.
- There is to be no live/dry fire anywhere within the staging area or other area outside of the playing field.
- All persons moving throughout the playing field need to have a waiver on file.
FPS LIMITS FOR WEAPON SYSTEMS
ALL airsoft guns will chronograph using 0.32g BBs. Your gun must fall under 1.14J. Staff will provide the 0.32g BBs to chrono with. participants may use any BBs they choose between 0.12g-0.32g for play.
- All Weapons systems that use an adjustable air source will be required to use a “Tournament Lock” on their regulator(s)
- Participants cannot use the same regulator with different guns without re-chronoing the different gun with that regulator.
- This field is a semi-automatic only field. Players caught shooting full auto will be reprimanded.
- For regular play there are no magazine restrictions.
For events participants are limited to 1 hi-capacity magazine or unlimited mid-capacity magazines. Drum mags of any kind are not allowed.
Any “Riot Shields” or other BB blocking devices are NOT allowed unless approved by staff.
- Arguing with Staff
- Threatening any person
- Using any physical contact
- Using and unauthorized marker/gun
- Use of Alcohol or Drugs
- Cheating Chrono
- Accessing the Mall in ANY tactical gear
- Breaking Safety Rules
- Any participant caught with their gun out of the bag outside of the Power Paintball facility will face automatic ejection and permanent ban from the field.
- Calling your hits; Any part of your body or gear is a hit, even gun hits. Make sure to call your hit LOUDLY and raise your hands in the air and walk back to your designated area.
- Do not shoot before or after the game, keep those barrel blockers on.
- No Minimum Engagement Distance (MED)
- Participants have the option of employing a “safety/bang kill” within 10ft as a courtesy. Participants and neither required to take it nor offer it.
- Grenades have a 10ft kill radius as well as any bb impact (all grenades must be staff approved)
Staff Decisions are FINAL
- Hit or “dead” participants do not talk to other active participants
- Ammo on the ground is considered used and unsafe for use in any airsoft gun, do not attempt to reuse ammo found on the field or staging area.
- Do not move anything on the field unless specified by staff
- You may not shoot through any crack or hole smaller that your face, this is called a “Slat”
- Only staff members may fill Air Tanks (HPA)
Some events may have uniform requirements. Every week walk-on play does not. These are requirements and not recommendations. If participants cannot meet these requirements it will result in participants being asked to change or leave.
- Uniform means the clothing your wearing for your shirt and pants. They must match in color. We do not require your headwear to match but it's highly recommended.
- Camo patterns are based on a Green vs Tan base. Listed below are some (not all) approved base colors.
- Tan: Multicam, AOR1, Desert Digital, ATACS-AU, DCU, Khaki, Sand, Multicam Arid, Kryptek Nomad, Tan Flight Suit, Desert Marpat
- Green: M81 Woodland, Woodland Digital, AOR2, ATACS-FG, Multicam Tropic, Project Honor, Ranger Green, OD Green, Green Flight Suit, Flecktarn
- If you are unsure about what to wear, ask! Participants should not show up day of event to ask.
- For example: If you wanted to wear an OD shirt but M81 pants that would be okay. If you had a Multicam combat shirt but AOR2 pants that would not be acceptable.
- Gear color does not matter. You can wear any color gear you wish.
- Red shirts may only be worn by Staff.
- Events held by Milwaukee Airsoft are non-refundable in cases of lack of attendance. If you are unable to attend an event you may transfer your ticket to another individual by contacting Milwaukee Airsoft. Refunds will be issued to any law enforcement or military participants should be called for work last minute. If you have any questions on our refund policy please also make sure to check our website milwaukeeairsoft.com.